Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Labor & Employment Law for Employees, Civil Litigation & Business Arbitration & Mediation
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
David H. Wollins, P.C. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Labor & Employment Law for Employees, Civil Litigation and Business Arbitration & Mediation cases. Based in Denver, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Colorado. Our legal staff has the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 37+ years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profile to learn more about David H. Wollins.
David H. Wollins is knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
David H. Wollins, P.C. has a thorough understanding of Colorado law. Our Firm works hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Employment Litigation for Employees: If you are the victim of workplace harassment, you need to stand up for your rights. We understand the stress of an uncomfortable and/or hostile work environment. We can assist you in labor and employment law cases involving defamation, unpaid overtime, unpaid wages, whistleblower retaliation, discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and more.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. As part of our civil litigation team, we use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Business Arbitration & Mediation: David H. Wollins has significant experience both as an arbitrator and as a mediator, as well as practicing before experienced arbitrators and mediators. We can help you obtain the best possible settlements while preserving your relationship with the opposing party. We arbitrate and mediate cases that involve construction contracts, employment contracts, property law, tax issues and more.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Construction Litigation: When you are renovating your home or business, complications often arise. Our Firm handles all aspects of construction litigation involving homeowners associations, businesses, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders and more.
- Construction Litigation Defense: Construction litigation can stop a project in its tracks and put your business’s profitability at risk. Our team handles all aspects of construction litigation defense in cases involving homeowners associations, businesses, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders and others.
- Appellate Law: The Firm is tenacious and dedicated to helping you through every aspect of the litigation process, including appeals. We have the experience necessary to represent you, successfully, at all stages of the appellate process.
- Administrative Law: When you face an aAdministrative Hearing, you need the assistance of a skilled attorney who has experience with the specific agency involved. Our fFirm has extensive knowledge in all aspects of both federal and Denver state administrative law.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: The different types of alternative dispute resolutions (ADR) include non-binding arbitration, binding arbitration and mediation. All of these are viable alternatives to litigation. In ADR, a neutral mediator or arbitrator listens to both sides of the case and facilitates an agreement. We are experienced in all types of ADR.
When you retain the services of David H. Wollins, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Denver law Firm today
David H. Wollins, P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let us work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Denver. Call the Firm at 303-758-8900 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.